· United States and Poland will meet for the 19th and 20th time in the World League. Poland have a slightly positive balance in their previous confrontations with United States, winning 10 and losing eight.
· United States have lost the last three against Poland and can lose the fourth and fifth in a row. They have once before lost five consecutive matches against Poland in the World League in 2006-2007.
· Six confrontations ended in straight sets between these teams of which five were won by Poland.United States
· USA have won the latest clash between these teams: 3-1 at the 2014 World Championship. United States
· United States have won each of their four World League matches in 2015 and are currently enjoying a seven-match winning streak in the competition.
· United States can win eight in a row for the first time since 2007. The last time they won nine in a row was in 1995-2000 (11 matches, absent 1996-1999).
· They have won four of their last seven World League matches played in the Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
· Matthew Anderson leads USA's scoring with 59 points in four matches and is fourth on the top scorer list of Group A. Poland
· Poland have won the opening four matches of the 2015 World League. They are currently on a six-match winning streak in the competition.
· They last won seven World League matches in a row in their winning campaign of 2012, beating United States in the final. Poland can win eight matches in a row in the competition for the first time since 2006-2007 (21 matches).
· Poland are two defeats shy from losing their 100th in the competition.
· Bartosz Kurek scored a match-high 30 points in the competition so far in Poland's first match against Iran. He is currently leading the top scorer list of Group A with 89 points.