Pool F: Head-to-head Turkey v Montenegro (June 21)
· Montenegro beat Turkey 3-1 in their first ever World League meeting last week.
· Montenegro outserved Turkey with 13 points to three with Gojko Cuk leading the pack with six points won from serve.
· Vojin Cacic (MNE) was this match's top scorer with 22 points of which 17 were won from spikes, two from blocks and three from serve. Turkey
· Turkey started their 2015 World League campaign with two wins and one defeat. They beat Puerto Rico 3-2 and Tunisia 3-0, but lost 3-1 to Montenegro.
· Istanbul, Turkey, will host the second week of play for Pool F. Last year's Final Four of Group 3 was also held in Turkey. Turkey beat Slovakia in the semifinal (3-0), but were beaten in the final by Cuba in five sets.
· Turkey have won at least one set in every single World League match they have played so far (11).Montenegro
· Montenegro won all three opening matches in their World League debut participation.
· The only other teams that won the first three matches of their first World League campaign are Cuba (1991) and Netherlands (1990).
· Montenegro can become the second country to win the first four matches alongside Cuba. Cuba set a streak of 13 consecutive wins from the start, Netherlands lost their fourth match.
· Marko Bojic (9 points) and Gojko Cuk (7) are both in the top-3 for most points won from serve in Group 3. Greece's Apostolos Armenakis also won seven points from serve.