· Serbia (incl. SCG and YUG) will meet Brazil for the 21st and 22nd time in the World League. Serbia have won only three of the previous confrontations.
· Brazil won both meetings in Week 3 of the 2015 World League (3-2 and 3-1). Uros Kovacevic (34) and Marko Ivovic (32) both scored more than 30 points in those meetings. Brazil's top scorer in these matches was Ricardo Lucarelli with 25 points in total.
· Serbia's last win against Brazil in the World League came in 2008 when they won 3-2.
· Serbia (incl. SCG and YUG) have lost 17 times against Brazil. They have only lost more matches against Russia in the World League (18). Serbia
· Serbia's have played 250 matches in the World League. Their winning percentage of 60.8% from their previous matches is the fourth highest for all teams with at least 250 matches.
· They face the team with the highest winning percentage in WL history: Brazil 77.4 from 407 matches.
· Serbia can have W1-L5 record after six matches in a season for the first time. They had a W2-L4 record in 2005 and 2008.
· Serbia have lost the last three times they went into the deciding fifth set. Brazil
· Brazil are unbeaten in the 2015 World League with four consecutive wins. The last eight times Brazil won the opening four matches, they went on to reach the final (2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2001).
· They won their first five in 2013 and 2011. In 2009 they won their first seven matches.
· Wallace de Souza scored two points for Brazil in their 3-2 win against Serbia on 29 May and then scored 19 points against them two days later.
· Leandro Vissotto Neves was top scorer for Brazil in their opening 3-2 win against Serbia this season, but he has not featured for them since that match.