Pool F: Head-to-head
Tunisia v Puerto Rico (June 14)
· Tunisia and Puerto Rico will meet for the first time in the World League.
· Tunisia's only World League victory coming into the 2015 edition was against a NORCECA side, a 3-2 win against Mexico.
· Puerto Rico beat Tunisia in straight sets at the 2007 World Cup. Tunisia prevailed in five sets in their 2006 World Championship meeting.
· Tunisia made their debut in the World League in 2014, finishing in 27th and last place.
· They have won only one of their six matches played in 2014, a 3-2 win over Mexico.
· That sole win in the competition came on home soil in Tunis. Tunisia eyeing their first World League win away from home as they will play their first three group matches in Montenegro and their last three in Turkey.Puerto Rico
· Puerto Rico will participate in their third World League after 2011 and 2014. In 2011 they finished in 16th place and in 2014 in 27th place.
· In 2011, Puerto Rico failed to win any of their 12 World League matches. Last year they won two of their six matches in the competition.
· One of their two World League victories came away from home in Košice. Puerto Rico will play all of their 2015 group matches away from home.