Pool H: Head-to-head Spain v Venezuela (19 June)
· Spain and Venezuela will meet for the 10th time in the World League. Spain won seven of the previous nine meeting, including their 2015 encounter.
· Kervin Martin Piñerua Urbina (VEN) scored a dashing 28 points in their meeting last week. Only Poland's Bartosz Kurek scored more in a single match so far in the 2015 World League with 30 points against Iran.
· Venezuela have lost their last eight matches with European sides in the competition. Spain
· Spain started their 2015 World League campaign with three wins. They beat Egypt 3-2 and Venezuela and Kazakhstan 3-1.
· They are now on a four-match winning streak, their longest since winning 10 successive matches between 2001 and 2002.
· The only World League campaign in which Spain won more than three matches from the start was 2002, winning the first eight matches.
· Five of their last seven World League matches went into a fifth set (W3-L2). Venezuela
· Venezuela failed to win any of their three matches in the opening week for Group 3 in the World League. They lost 3-2 to Kazakhstan, 3-1 to Spain and 3-0 to Egypt.
· They are now on a 14-match losing streak in the competition, the longest running losing streak by any team in the World League.
· Venezuela have won only one of their last 24 World League matches, 3-0 against Finland in 2009. · Kervin Martin Piñerua Urbina is currently leading the top scorer table in Group 3 with 67 points, 17 points more than any other player in this division.