Pool D: France - Korea Republic (4 July)
· France have won 14 of the 19 clashes with Korea Republic in the World League.
· France have won their last nine World League matches against Korea, including three this season: 3-1, 3-0 and 3-0.
· Korea's last win over France in the World League came on 5 June 2011 (3-1).
· France have won 17 of the last 18 matches against teams of the Asian federation in the World League.
· Korea's Seo Jae-Duck scored most points (15) in this match on 2 July, but still ended on the losing side. Kevin Tillie led France with 13 points of which eight from spikes, two from blocks and three from serve.
· France and China are still the only unbeaten teams in the 2015 World League.
· France are unbeaten in their last 11 matches (all this season), which means they are enjoying their longest winning streak ever in the World League.
· The last teams winning all Intercontinental Round matches of a single edition were Brazil and Poland in 2007 (12 matches each). Brazil won the 2007 World League while Poland finished in fourth place.
· With their 11th win, France equalled their most wins in a single World League season. They also won 11 in 2006 and 2014.
· France have conceded 498 sets and can become the sixth team to lose 500 sets in World League history.
· Korea Republic have lost their last five World League matches and are suffering their longest losing streak since 2013, when they lost six in a row.
· With a win, Korea will equal their number of wins of last year (3).
· Song Myung-Geun has scored a dashing 186 points so far which are at least 50 more than Korea's second best scorer Seo Jae-Duck (132).