• France have won 13 of the 18 clashes with Korea Republic in the World League.
• France have won their last eight World League matches against Korea, including twice in this season, 3-1, 3-0.
• They have won 14 of the last 15 matches against teams of the Asian federation in the World League.
• Kevin Le Roux scored six points with blocks in their 3-0 win against Korea on 31 May.
• Myung-Geun Song scored 19 points in their 3-0 defeat against France on 31 May, more than his teammates combined.
• France and China are still the only unbeaten teams in the 2015 World League.
• France are unbeaten in their last 10 matches (all this season), which means they are enjoying their longest winning streak ever in the World League.
• France need another win to equal their most wins in a single World League season. They won 11 in 2006 and 2014.
• France have conceded 498 sets and can become the sixth team to lose 500 sets in World League history.
• Korea Republic have lost their last four World League matches and are suffering their longest losing streaks since 2014, when they lost five in a row. In 2013, they lost six in a row for the last time.
• With a win, Korea will equal their number of wins of last year (3).
• Song Myung-Geun has scored 175 points, more than any other player in Pool D and third most among players in Group 2 following Rolando Cepeda Abreu (CUB, 192) and Sam Deroo (189).