Pool C: Cuba - Bulgaria (5 and 6 June)
• Cuba and Bulgaria will meet for the 25th and 26th time in the World League. Cuba won 14 and Bulgaria 10 of the previous meetings.
• Their last meeting in the World League was the 2012 bronze medal match which was won by Cuba in five sets.
• Cuba beat Bulgaria in straight sets at the 2014 World Championships.
• Cuba ended a three-match losing streak by beating Argentina 3-2 in their second meeting of last weekend.
• It were also their first set wins at the 2015 World League, as all of their three previous matches this year ended in straight set defeats.
• In each of their last seven World League matches they have conceded at least two sets (18 in total).
• Cuba have won only one of their last seven World League matches in Havana, a 3-1 win over Russia.
• Bulgaria's 3-2 win over Canada in their second meeting of last weekend ended a five-match losing streak for the team.
• They have now won two of their last 17 World League matches, with both those wins coming in five sets against NORCECA teams (against United States in 2014 and Canada in 2015).
• Their last straight set win came back in 2013 when they beat Poland 3-0 in the Intercontinental Rounds.
• They have already won as many matches this season as in 2014: one.