• Both of Belgium's World League wins against Netherlands came in straight sets, including the 3-0 win on 7 June.
• Belgium thrashed Holland in that 3-0 on 7 June, conceding only 43 points: 25-12, 25-17, 25-14.
• Netherlands have claimed one win against their rivals in the World League, 3-2 on 6 June.
• Holland's Nimir Abdel-Aziz scored six points from serve aces in that 3-2 win.
• Belgium will qualify for the Final Four if they win their match against Netherlands.
• Belgium have won their last five World League matches, which ties their team record set between 2014 and 2015.
• They have won 10 of their last 11 World League matches, only losing 3-2 against Netherlands in 's-Hertogenbosch on 6 June .
• Sam Deroo has scored 189 points in the 2015 World League. He is three points shy of leading scorer Rolando Cepeda Abreu (CUB). Abreu played 12 matches to achieve this number, Deroo is on 10.
• Netherlands cannot qualify for the Final Four anymore if they lose this match.
• Netherlands have a slightly negative balance in July in the World League (W31-L33).
• Dick Kooy is the Dutch top scorer with 169 points. In Pool E, only opponent Sam Deroo (189) has scored more points.
• Nimir Abdel-Aziz (23) and Dick Kooy (19) have served more aces than any other players in the competition this season.