· This will be the seventh and eighth meeting between Belgium and Finland at the World League.
· These teams met last week in Tampere with Belgium winning both meetings in five sets. Both teams have now three wins over each other at the World League.
· Five of the six previous World League matches between these teams have been decided in a five-setter.
· Sam Deroo scored 25 points in Belgium's first win and added 22 points on Sunday.
· Belgium are currently on their longest winning streak in the competition having won their last three.
· In 2014, Belgium played two matches in Kortrijk. They beat Australia in straight sets, but lost in a five-setter to Finland.
· Belgium have failed to win a single set in only two of their 16 World League matches so far.
· After two weeks of World League play, Sam Deroo leads the scoring with 47 points ahead of Finland's Urpo Sivula with 42 points.
· Finland's last four World League matches were all decided in five sets (W2-L2).
· They have only once failed to win a single set in their last 13 World League matches, a 3-0 defeat to Canada.
· Finland have won only two of their last eight World League matches away from home of which one victory came against Belgium.
· Finland are three sets away from losing their 300th in the competition.
· Antti Siltala is currently the best server in the competition averaging 0.70 points per set on serve.